SAN FRANCISCO, CA–(Marketwired – Mar 28, 2014) – Today, ZeptoLab® brings Cut the Rope 2 to an even larger audience of players around the world with the launch of the game for Android. Cut the Rope 2 is now available as a free download from Google Play, and will be available in the Amazon Appstore on March 30. Cut the Rope 2 for Android expands a thriving and beloved franchise, as ZeptoLab celebrates more than 500 million global downloads across Cut the Rope games.
“Our fans with Androids have been eagerly awaiting Cut the Rope 2 since the iOS game first became available in December,” said Misha Lyalin, CEO of ZeptoLab. “We have been working hard to bring new content and challenges to this free version, while maintaining the all of the fun and simplicity that made Cut the Rope 2 great.”
Cut the Rope 2 for Android introduces even more candy-collecting fun through 120 levels, with new features including:
- An additional “fruit” mission for every level that adds a new, challenging layer to each puzzle.
- An interactive map for exploring extraordinary locations and visualizing progress through the Cut the Rope 2 adventure.
- More fun with new in-game power-ups, hints and customizations.
A paid version of Cut the Rope 2 was released in December 2013 as an Apple exclusive.
For More Information:
- Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/cuttherope
- Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/cut_the_rope
- Watch us on YouTube: http://youtube.com/zeptolab
- Visit us on the Web: http://cuttherope.net/cuttherope2
ZeptoLab UK Limited is a global gaming and entertainment company best known for developing the award-winning, hit franchise Cut the Rope®, which includes Cut the Rope, Cut the Rope: Experiments and Cut the Rope: Time Travel, available across platforms and devices, and Cut the Rope 2, now available for iOS and Android. Cut the Rope games have been downloaded more than 500 million times by users around the world since the game’s debut in October 2010. The company has also released Pudding Monsters™, which can be downloaded on Android and iOS platforms. For more information, please visit www.zeptolab.com.
ZeptoLab, Cut the Rope, Om Nom, Nommies and Feed with Candy are the trademarks of ZeptoLab UK Limited. TM/© 2014 ZeptoLab UK Limited.
- Arts Entertainment